In today’s business world the clock doesn’t stop at 5pm, and neither are workers necessarily based in offices. Companies are fragmented and many people work as freelancers and consultants, meaning your business needs a way to seamlessly connect your staff with each other and external clients at all times, no matter where they are in the world. Intercall have been connecting the business world for years, and reputation wise, there isn’t another company that can boast to have 75% of the top Fortune 1000 as its client base.
Intercall provides web (audio and video) conferencing, streaming, virtual environments, and unified communications on a global scale, and with customer service bases in multiple countries, there are 24/7 service teams available for you to rely on. The Intercall platform is much more than just a way to stay in touch; it can be used as a virtual marketing environment so whether you want to introduce thought leadership to customer segments, educate developers on emerging platform capabilities, showcase results to press and analyst communities, or train channel partners on new product and program features, the world is your oyster.
We analyzed Intercall and put together a few impressive key facts about the company:
- Intercall generated over $1.2B in revenue in 2010, and executed over 20 Billion minutes in 2010
- Intercall serve 94% of Fortune 100, 84% of the Fortune 500 and 77% of the Fortune 1000
- Intercall support more than 75,000 organizations and over 1.7M unique conference leaders
- They are the leading reseller of five top industry products
It’s quite easy to become overwhelmed with such technology, and it isn’t always easy to understand exactly what you are getting for your money; it can also be a daunting prospect to have to train your staff in new technology. However, this is an area where Intercall’s massive experience shines through. They deploy solutions based on the platform you choose, allowing you to dictate exactly what you need. They then provide you with the tools most suited to your workers, so they can access the latest communication technologies without feeling like they need to learn something new or are taking on extra work.
Intercall Key Service Benefits
- Unlimited web conferencing (video, audio,) from $42 per month
- Powerful streaming features for PowerPoint presentations, videos and slides
- Customizable platform branding
- Virtual Platform allows you to promote and market initiatives to potential clients.
- Market score client leads on geography, demographics and product interest.
- Small, medium and large sized company solutions
- 24/7 customer support
- Available in 17 languages
- Full Money Back Guarantee
Intercall provides a one-stop-shop for virtual communications, that integrates the latest technology seamlessly and easily into the daily workings of your company. Solutions are affordable and customer support is second to none. Intercall is a trustworthy service provider that will enable your company to keep pace with modern business communications.